Saturday, June 04, 2011

Prussian Dragoons & Hussars 1813/14

Further to my last post have now painted up a 12 figure Hussar Regt (Silesian National-Cavalry Hussars) along with finishing off the Dragoons (5th Regt Prince Wilhem). All Black Hat 15mm figures.
Also when I got home from work today package from Black Hat had arrived with another unit of Line Inf and a Landwehr Cavalry unit, some much needed magnetic tape plus some nice gabions (from Baueda) for my Thirty Years War guns to hide behind.




Slightly better pics this time

The Dragoons




Dragoons and Hussars



The Hussars


7 comments:

  1. 15 mm is too difficult for me ... Compliments my friend !!! Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice painting Sgt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUCH better pics, Garry! And I agree with Carlo - Give me 25/28mm any day; I find painting 15m very unrewarding. Price and space requiremnents certainly represent advantages, though.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice figures and nice basing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking very good with some fine basing as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find 15s nice balance between smaller 6/10mm and larger 25/28mm and I can get away with 'wargame standard' paint jobs. Some of the 28mm plastics are very attractive (not least from cost aspect) but that would mean better painting needed (shading, layering etc) and a whole new set of terrain and stuff. Plus my 7x5ft table a little petite for such 'giants'.

    ReplyDelete