Sunday, November 27, 2011

Some painting amidst the rule-fest

Managed to get some painting done today. Finished off another unit of Black Hat Prussian Line Infantry and touched up (oh er missus....) a few painted Prussians I bought at Bring & Buy at Warfare (no idea what manufacturer they are from) including more Line Infantry a few Jager and a unit of 4 Guns. Also finished a few Battlezone buildings I bought as well.  Hope to get them based this week.

Very poorly lit iPhone pics (will get better pics once based)




















Oh well just another 120 or so Prussians to go, plus the British AWI army plus Russian and British Adler 6mm (bought at Warfare 2009 & 2010 respectively !!) plus some nice WW2 15mm Late War British from Forged in Battle line oh and a bunch of 10mm Malburians. Not much if I say it quickly and enough to keep me going to next years Warfare !!

Almost forgot my father is buying me Kampfgruppe Normandy rules for Christmas (whilst on half-price offer at Warhammer Historical site)

3 comments:

  1. Its always great to pick up a bargain starter for a new project, just wish it would happen to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats just what I need a(nother) new project !! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My own Prussian Napoleonic army got started about 10 years ago when Jamie played in one of my Les Grognards convention games, and offered to sell me about 120 nicely painted Prussian Infantry (and some British Infantry and Heavy cavalry, all 2nd generation Minifigs, neatly painted for $1/figure. He had changed to 6mm, and had no use for them, and brought them along, figuring I might succumb to the temptation. At that price I couldn't refuse - enough for my first Division... and probably enough $$ for an army of 6mm for him. I may finally use the British starting in 2015 for the Waterloo project, LOL!

    ReplyDelete