Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Two new games from EBay












Managed to obtain two more board wargames I have been looking for on EBay today.
Looking forward to their arrival hopefully later this week.

Been considering a Panzer Grenadier series game and whilst this one described as not best to start series with I got it at decent price (£25) and subject matter appeals greatly


Again one I have been looking for as it gets decent reviews (seems bit of under appreciated gem) and again the 'Gotterdamerung' subject matter appeals



















Much more of this I am going to have to put myself out on street corners as well as the wife !! :-)


8 comments:

  1. So, is red storm urban combat (in Berlin), or is it the race to Berlin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I quote
    "Red Storm Over the Reich is a Ted Raicer game covering the final campaigns of WWII on the Eastern Front, as the forces of the Soviet Union smashed the German armies defending Poland, East Prussia, and Pomerania, and advanced across the Oder to Berlin."
    Its an 'operational' scale game

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both look rather good??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's one for you, me and Ray are looking for a good wargame boardgame, that's not too complicated because we're not that bright (well mostly Ray, got longevity and lasts a while on a night shift! Recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angry
      Well of those i have obtained lately have to say No Peace Without Spain probably fits bill although the World At War & White Star Rising systems are VERY easy to pick up and good variety of scenarios in each title. Trust me when I say none of the games I got lately are too taxing rules wise as my auld brain just not up to heavyweight stuff nowadays :-)

      Delete
    2. No Retreat The Russian Front is another contender I forgot

      Delete
  5. I haven't got into boardgames that much of late, but all your posts on the subject has me thinking maybe I should try some again....

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had done much board Wargaming for few years myself but lots of nice games out there now. Good deal of those I got recently have been out of print titles that I had missed out on Still looking for affordable copy of GMTs Thity Years War

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete