Thursday, February 14, 2013

Inbound................

Couple more items winging their way to Steiners Bunker as I type.






However much more of this and I will need to sell a kidney or other body parts !! those that would still function after 'better half' inflicts due justice that is !!






Whilst I got this for iPad I could not resist getting 'proper' version as I really rather like the system now with Version 2 after very lukewarm/lack lustre feel about original. Inbound from Germany it seems from a print on demand company.









Purchased this on EBay and looking forward to its arrival as heard and read nothing but good things about it.










3 comments:

  1. You mean that's all your mrs would do to you??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have failed to note that I am half the man I used to be !!

      Delete
  2. Look forward to comments about RitD

    ReplyDelete