Sunday, January 05, 2014

Twilight Struggle against my offspring (and of course a purchase)

Played Twilight Struggle against my son today (he is due back to University next week) and a great game that went to last turn.
But my poor ole US of A lost again (son beat me in last outing by turn 4 !!).
Enjoyable stuff all the same.



We actually managed to play a few games over the holiday period including his Magic The Gathering game (which I won handsomely), Twilight Struggle (am 3 to zero against son), a scenario from Commands & Colors Ancients (sod won that one too !) and old Battletech CCG (in which I emerged victorious) which I prefer to Magic.






























New year old habits as yet another game is purchased and just what I need another Eastern Front game !!!!! too hard to resist..................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment